Saturday, May 30, 2015

Visual review - Babylon from Mystic Juice


This is a bit of an experiment.


A few days back I asked if anyone on /r/ecr_eu was interrested in seeing reviews done in visual form. Essentially it's me trying to put down digitally how this e-juice tastes and smells to me, presented as an image. Several people spoke up with a positive response to this experiment, so here is my first fumbling try.

I constructed this image in my mind over several days while vaping the juice in question, trying to get a feel for shapes, styles and colors that fit with how I felt this tasted. More thought than you might think has gone down into choosing the style and expression of this image. Enough so that it almost has a personal feeling to me, which i realise sounds a bit weird.
I bought this juice myself from royalvapor.co.uk and has not received any compensation for this review.

No comments: